Tricky Bridge Fact Sheet
Release date: October 7, 2020
Developer: Forklift Studios (Brooklyn, NY)
Press Contact: email@example.com (Scott Hoffer)
Press Kit Images (zip file): Download
Quick description: The fun way to learn BRIDGE, the classic card game, and compete online
- 37 hand-crafted bridge lessons for absolute beginners, completely free
- Play and practice solo anytime. No need to know anyone who plays bridge.
- Asynchronous online tournaments, where each player plays at a table with 3 robots. Everyone plays the same deals, and scores are compared to determine the winners.
- Robot AI is designed by a former World Computer Bridge Champion (Rodney Ludwig) and has been in development for over 40 years.
- 80 beautiful card back and card face themes to collect
- No loot box monetization, no ads, and no price tag on learning bridge. Only access to tournaments and "duplicate" deals are monetized (but free to try).
Bridge lessons produced with support from the ACBL Educational Foundation.